Saturday, March 15, 2008

my dear old boy friend


i have a boy friend. His name is Richard Buick. He is x6 yrs old. x6 is a secret number, a lucky number. You know why i called him bread pig? coz he looks like bratt pitt!! haha..know what i called myself? my super idol ANGELINA JOLIE. Richard is my first REAL boy friend. We knew each other somewhere in November 2006. I arrived New Zealand on 2 November 2006, and was sent to rig ensco56 2 weeks later. He was/is my driller. I dont know since when i started to like him / he started to like me...that time i used to go up to the rig floor to check drilling parameters ( or may be to see if any handsome drillers out there hehe..). I first saw him at the heliport. He was wearing a dark blue T-shirt. He was sitting next to me, listening to his I pod, and put his legs on the chair. That was my first impression about him----i dont like this man----And i didnt know he was a driller. I cant remember much about him until i saw him again and talked to him for the first time. At time, i was working on nite shift and i remember one time I went up to the rig floor and checked for the Casing ID. I was talking to another driller but suddenly i saw him standing next to me. I cant remember i got the Casing ID i wanted or not, but one thing i know, i got attracted to him after ....to be continued.....

No comments: